PE, Health and Drivers Ed
Alphabetical Staff Listing
|Wright, Mary Ann
Physical Education Make-Up Policy
* Students can complete PE make-ups during the following times:
**NEW this Semester**
* Before school - arranged with the teacher
* During Seminar - they will need to check in with Mr. Otahal or Mr. Wiedemann
* During B-Lunch - arranged with the teacher
* After School (Monday-Thursday) - arranged with the teacher
students can come in on the following Thursday mornings from 7:30am - 8:15am
9/6, 10/11, 10/25, 11/25, 1/24, 2/14, 3/14, 4/18, 5/16
Make-ups consist on students completing 2 miles on the Elliptical at level 10 or 6 miles on the Bike at level 10. All levels and distances must verified by the teacher or the supervisor prior to the workout being complete.
Our mission is to present a curriculum that is aligned with Illinois State Goals and Standards and one that emphasizes the five health related fitness components. This will give our students the opportunity to excel in multiple facets within the P.E. realm.