Driving a vehicle on campus is a privilege that requires adherence to the rules below and the student handbook.
- You must be a licensed driver and have a valid parking sticker in order to park in the student lot. Students must agree to use only the tag they purchased and understand that their sticker is nontransferable and can only be used by the student in his or her car.
- You must purchase a Temporary pass if you choose to park in the lot without a valid parking sticker. Temporary passes are to be purchased from the attendance office for $5 per day.
- You must park in the DESIGNATED STUDENT PARKING AREAS ONLY!
- Students may only leave campus in cars during their scheduled lunch period, or at the completion of their school day. Cutting class will result in loss of parking privileges.
- If a student reaches a total of 40 block absences (parental or unexcused), their driving privileges may be revoked for the remainder of the semester. There will be no refund of parking fees.
- Return the fully completed Parking Permit Application and form payment for the permit to RMHS. Any incomplete forms will not be considered for a permit.
- Parking stickers are to be placed in the lower left-hand corner of the driver's side windshield.
- Parking stickers are not transferable to other vehicles or persons!
- Students must park in the assigned number spot. Failure to do so will result in removal of vehicle.
- No refunds of parking fees are given to any students resulting from a revocation of parking privileges.
- Parking spots will be issued to seniors first. Once that is complete, we will issue parking spots to juniors based upon the submission date of application and fees.
Students who violate any rules or regulations concerning parking or driving on campus will be disciplined according, but not limited, to these guidelines:
- 1st Offense: Emergency parking fee of $5 and warning that a future occurrence can result in a loss of parking privileges.
- 2nd Offense: Emergency parking fee of $5, parent notification of violation, and warning that next occurrence will result in a tow.
- 3rd Offense: Vehicle will be towed at owner’s expense.