RMHS Parent Groups and Booster Clubs
Thank you to all families that support our students by donating your time and talents.
Following are links to the RMHS Booster Clubs:
Joining the TPC
Joining TPC does not mean you have to volunteer - that part is optional.
Joining TPC does mean your $15 membership helps to:
- arrange for and subsidize a fun, safe, substance-free post prom
- award Mini Grants to help fund student organizations
- award Scholarships to graduating seniors based on school and community involvement, work experience, and academic standing
- provide dinner for teachers the night of conferences
- arrange for a Senior Luncheon held at the end of the school year
- provide the Buzz Book (student directory) to all TPC members
- provide a treat for students on Thursday morning of each semester's finals week
- provide volunteer opportunities for parent involvement
All RMHS parents are welcome and encouraged to attend TPC meetings! The RMHS principal regularly attends TPC meetings to offer information about issues that affect our school, and also to address parent questions and concerns.