( STUDENT PARKING PERMITS 2012 - 2013)
Rolling Meadows High School
STUDENT DRIVING & PARKING LOT REGULATIONS INFORMATION
Driving a vehicle on campus is a privilege that requires adherence to the rules below and the student handbook .
1. You must be a licensed driver and will have a valid 2012-2013 parking sticker in order to park in the student lot. I agree to use only the tag I have purchased and understand that my sticker is nontransferable and can only be used by me in my car.
2. You must purchase a Temporary pass if you choose to park in the lot without a valid 2012-2013 parking sticker. Temporary passes are to be purchased from the attendance office for $5.00 per day.
3. Student must park in the DESIGNATED STUDENT PARKING AREAS ONLY! Map of the parking areas is on the back of this sheet.
4. Student may only leave campus in cars during their scheduled lunch period, or the completion of their school day. Cutting class will result in loss of parking privileges.
5. If a student reaches a total of 40 block absences (parental or unexcused) their driving privileges may be revoked for the remainder of the semester. There will be no refund of parking fees.
6. Students who violate any rules or regulations concerning parking or driving on campus will be disciplined according, but not limited to these guidelines:
1 st Offense: Emergency parking fee of $5.00 and warned that a future occurrence can result in a loss of parking privileges.
2 nd Offense: Emergency Parking Fee: $5.00 parent notified of violation. Warned that next occurrence will result in a towed vehicle.
3 rd Offense: Vehicle Towed at owner’s expense!
Seniors and Juniors
1. ALL registration and Outstanding Fees/Fines ! Must be paid
2. Return the fully completed Parking Permit Application and form with an attached check made out to RMHS for $185.00. Any incomplete forms will not be considered for a permit.
3. The form must be postmarked before August 1, 2012 .
4. Parking stickers are to be placed in the lower left hand corner of the driver side windshield. Parking stickers are to other vehicles or persons! not transferable
5. No refunds of parking fees are given to any students resulting from a revocation of parking privileges.