PSAT and SAT
The PSAT/NMSQT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test) will be administered at Rolling Meadows High School.
This test measures verbal reasoning, critical reading, math problem solving, and writing skills important for success in college.
PSAT Wednesday, October 19, 2016. Register in the Assessment Center in B104.
Click here to access the application.
WHY TAKE THE PSAT?
- The PSAT can also be used as a predictor for SAT scores. It allows students to compare their academic skills with those of other college-bound students.
- If you are entitled to testing accommodations, see the Assessment Center staff (Room B104) for additional information. More information about College Board accommodations
- Check out the College Board website for more information by clicking here.
- New during the 2016-17 school year, the SAT is the high school graduation requirement for the state of Illinois.
- Most colleges and universities accept both the ACT and SAT.
- Click here to access the 2016-17 SAT Calendar
(You will need a credit card in order to complete on-line registration.)