Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Information
Dates: May 6, 2019 to May 17, 2019
Please find the schedule here.
Who should take AP tests?
All students enrolled in Advanced Placement Courses.
What to bring to the exam
- Rolling Meadows Student ID!
- Bring your AP STUDENT PACK to EVERY AP Exam you take. (AP Student Packs will be distributed at the first AP Exam you take.)
- Several sharpened No. 2 wood pencils (with good erasers) for completing multiple-choice answer sheets.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the Exam booklet covers and for free-response questions on most exams.
- Up to two calculators with the necessary capabilities. Please consult the College Board Calculators page for a list of approved graphing calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge if taking an AP Physics Exam.
- A sweater/sweatshirt in case the testing room is cool.
What NOT to bring to the exam
- CELL PHONES, personal digital assistants (PDAs), BlackBerry smartphones,
- Phones or iPods, Bluetooth-enabled devices, MP3 players or any other electronic or communication devices, including watches with alarms that beep or make any sound.
- Backpacks, duffle bags, purses or other large bags.
- Mechanical pencils. They DO NOT scan the same way as wood pencils, even if their packaging says that they do!
- Books, compasses, correction fluid, notes, or dictionaries.
- Rulers or straightedges (except for AP Physics Exam).
- Scratch paper.
- Computers (unless approved by College Board).
- Calculators (except as previously noted).
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm.
- Portable listening or recording devices – even with headphones – or photographic equipment.
- Food or drink – even water – unless approved by College Board.
- Clothing with subject related information.