ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery)
Students have the opportunity to take the ASVAB test. ASVAB scores can be released to military recruiters. Parents who wish to prevent release of this student information should indicate this at the time of online
registration. If you have further questions, please contact Deanne Pacione
, Assessment Center Supervisor at email@example.com
or (847) 718-5633.
ASVAB helps students to:
- Identify interests, skills, and work related values
- Match their interests and skills with occupation
- Assess your fitness for military service after graduation
- Develop career decision-making skills
Date: November 14, 2017
Location: Forest View Educational Center
Participating sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- should arrive at Forest View Educational Center at 8:15 a.m.
- the test begins promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- enter the building through Door #4 from the north parking lot
- will be excused through 7th block
- are expected to provide their own transportation to and from the test
More information about ASVAB: http://www.studyguidezone.com/asvabtest.htm
Additional Questions? Call the toll-free number of the U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command: 1-800-323-0513.