Harper Promise Scholarship
Beginning with the class of 2019, D214 students will be eligible to earn up to two years of tuition free college attendance at Harper College. For a detailed explanation of the program, including eligibility requirements, visit the Harper Promise site by clicking here. (Spanish) (Polish)
All freshmen are encouraged to sign up for the Harper Promise for two simple reasons:
By signing up, students will have the option to attend two years of Harper College tuition free, an option that they can later choose whether or not to accept.
Meeting, or exceeding, the minimum eligibility requirements will help students no matter what they choose to do after high school and make it easier to attract other scholarships.
To participate in the Harper Promise Program, freshmen must register online, checking the "enroll" box during the general registration process in Infinite Campus or by completing Harper Promise Program Application below and returning it to Felicia Walter (email@example.com) on or before December 13, 2020.
Registration and Recommitment
Freshman may register in ONE of the following ways:
- Online during the general registration process in Infinite Campus by clicking the “enroll” box
- Harper Promise Program Application: Complete the paper application and return it to Felicia Walter (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before December 13, 2020.
Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors must recommit each year.
Community Service Tracker
- Click here to enter community service hours in Transeo. Students should use their student email/password to login.
- Students are encouraged to enter hours throughout the year as they earn them.
- Required Community Service Hours:
Class of 2024: 5 hours of community service, earned from January 4, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
- Class of 2023- 13 hrs due by June 30, 2021**
Class of 2022- 22 hrs due by June 30, 2021**
Class of 2021 - 31 hrs due by May 10, 2021**
**Hours include the 2019/2020 school year required hours and those hours have been prorated for COVID 19
Students were notified in August 2020 whether they met the criteria to continue in the program. Students dropped from the program may appeal if they did not meet criteria because of extraordinary circumstances. The appeals form is available until September 15, 2020
For other information or questions, including service hours and attendance, contact Felicia Walter at (847) 718-7734 or email@example.com.